Blue Horizons pH Minus Granules 7kg
Please ensure you select either the "Economy Hazchem" (3 to 5 working day service), or the "Express Hazchem" (1 to 2 working day service) at the end of the checkout process.
Blue Horizons pH minus granules enables you to reduce your pools pH to the ideal pool pH level, which is between 7.2 - 7.4, promoting bather comfort, optimum chemical efficiency and protection of pool plant equipment.
1. Pre-dissolve the product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 100g of product per 2.2 gallons (10ls) of clean warm water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Carefully add the resulting solution to the pool whilst the pump(s) are turned 'on', preferably near to the water inlets to aid distribution.
2. After a minimum of 8 hours, recheck the pH level and if necessary repeat the treatment until the ideal pH is established. Please note a number of treatments may be required.
|Water Volumes||To Lower pH Levels|
· Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
· Never mix with other chemicals including household cleaners, as a dangerous
reaction may occur.
· When pre-dissolving product always add to water not vice versa.
· Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
· Wash hands after use.
· Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage - store in a cool dry place.
THIS Ph Minus EC Label CONTAINS SODIUM HYDROGEN SULPHATE 231-665-7
· Risk of serious damage to eyes.
· Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
· If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
· Avoid contact with skin.
· In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek